May 24, 2013
Health & fitness personalities, Mike Mahler & Sincere
Hogan combine their decades of experiences as successful
entrepreneurs, health & fitness experts, and no holds barred
approach to living life on your own terms, in their entertaining
weekly podcast. Bullsh-tter's discretion is advised.
Episode 3 is now available for your downloading & listening
pleasure, below. This week, we discuss:
- When Comedians Bomb On Stage & What You Can Learn From
- Notorious Airplane Farters, Probiotics, Digestive Enzymes,
HCL & You!
- The "24" Reboot & Why These Two "24" Fans
Are Not Excited
- Mike & Sincere's UFC 160 Predictions
- Mitch Blackburn: The Vitor Belfort of
- The Importance Of Telling Your Friends The
- When Passion Is Not Enough For Success
- The Advantages Of "Mental Toughness"
- "Big Beyond Belief" & Lifting With Maximum Load
Without Warming Up
- The Moment Of Your Training You're Most Likely To Get
- Listener Discount Codes On Aggressive Strength
Products & New Warrior Chicago Workshop/Master Class