Lee Boyce is a highly respected and
sought-after strength coach, professional fitness writer, and an
ex-athlete. Lee is based in Toronto, where he currently works with,
as he describes, not-so-slight-at-heart clients, for
strength, general conditioning, corrective training, sports
performance and muscle development.
Lee is also a contributing author for a number of popular
fitness magazines including : Men's Health, Men's Fitness, TNATION,
Muscle & Fitness, Esquire, Men's Journal and Bodybuilding.com.
Lee helps Mike and Sincere kick off the first episode of 2016, as
they discuss the following:
- The guys discuss their training goals for
- How to avoid the pitfalls of setting the wrong training
- How has Lee benefited most from recent
- How is Mike currently utilizing a "greasing the
groove" technique to achieve his pressing goals
- What is Lee's view on mobility and are there any go-to
mobility drills he suggests
- Why every parent should watch "The Marinovich
Project" on Netflix & HBO's "Trophy Kids"
- What was the best advice a former lawyer
client gave Lee, in terms of writing articles
All this and much more:
Links & Resources mentioned in the