Episode 5 is now available for your downloading & listening
pleasure, below. This week, we are joined by our guest
Jackson Yee. Jackson is the creator of the popular
blog, Mental Toughness Guy (mentaltoughnessguy.com).
This week the 3 of us discuss:
- The Perfection Misconception aka "Analysis
- Jackson's Journey From Teaching In South Central
L.A. to Crossfit
- The Benefits & Appeals of Crossfit vs.
Bodybuilding -style Training
- How Tough Physical Training Carries Over Into Tough
- Jackson's Love/Hate Relationship w/most
- The Downside of Treating Your Training Program Like
- Litvinov Training & Jackson's Other
Favorite Workouts for Mental Toughness
- The Negative Aspects of Just "Being Positive,"
& Other Self-Help Guru B.S.
- The Crutch Known As "Support" Addiction
- Four Personality Types To Avoid via "The Celestine
- Jackson's Most Responsive Readers Of His Blog & It's Not
Who You Think
- How Mental Toughness Training Can Help You Surpass Your
- Using Olympic Lifting To Overcome
- Jackson's Academy Award Winning "Skinny Fat"