Be sure to check out Episode 13 of the Live Life Aggressively
podcast, which is now available for your downloading &
listening pleasure. This week, we are joined by our good friend,
top branding, fitness and personal development entrepreneur,
John Spencer Ellis (http://johnspencerellis.com).
Part One: JSE joins us
this week to discuss:
- Why John should stick to marketing and branding, and forgo his
dreams of a being a plumber
- The common mistakes John sees a lot of fitness
professionals making in their businesses
- What John & 50 Cent agree on
- The system John uses to create something new every 23.5
- How Justin Bieber & Wayne Gretsky are
referenced within the same minute of this discussion
- Why entrepreneurs should bot follow the path of the
"One Hitter Quitters"
- What John learned about authenticity & how you can learn
from his past mistakes
- The benefits of being "bitch-slapped"
- Why simply having a great idea is not enough to build a
- The curious case of "Seminar Junkies"
- JSE's tips on purging & how it can help
your business, your personal life, and your mind
- The three of us share which social media
platforms work best for our business models & how to
find which one works best for you
- John explains the art and beauty of screwing up in your
Part Two: Mike &
- The power of "pulling the trigger" to improve
- Why are we having a discussion about author of "The 50th Law,"
- More reasons to love audible.com
- The uncommon ideology of "common sense"
- What days work best for us in terms of sending out
email blasts and why
- The problem with outsourcing your emails
- What you can learn from Zach Even-Esh's
- "How to "burn" more fat than a Friday night hooker in
- Which UFC on Fox 8 were great and which ones
were a real disappointment
- Why watching Pulp Fiction & any early Ice
Cube movies on basic cable is so awesome
- Why it's flawed to label an athlete the best pound-for-pound
fighter, fittest man on the planet, or best athlete on the
- What is the International
Kettlebell Games and why Sincere is excited to compete
- Mike's upcoming workshops and supplements