Jun 27, 2017
This week we chat with Eric & Alex, from the group,
Backwordz. Some may recognize Backwordz frontman,
Eric July, via his very outspoken YouTube videos & tweets,
regarding his Libertarian-driven views, the need for a free-market,
anti-statism, the ills of the U.S. government system, and more.
These messages can be heard in Backwordz's music, and their debut
release, "Veracity" is no exception. Eric & Alex join us to
discuss the following:
- Eric & Alex discuss the song "Be Great" and why folks who
claim "everyone should pay their fair share"
should rethink that
- Eric discusses professional protesters and why
they are essentially professional participants
- Why the phrase "taxation is theft" means well
but is said incorrectly
- Alex discusses his "clap-back" to Bernie
Sanders's post about "free education"
- The guys talk taxes from death taxes and "ejacul-tion
- Alex and Eric share what's next for
All this and much more:
Links & Resources mentioned in the